Subject: Re: [ws-rx] FW: [members] Closure of OASIS Web Services ReliableMessaging (WSRM) TC

Just to clarify, OASIS WS-Reliability 1.1 is an OASIS standard, which
works within the confines of BP 1.0 or BP 1.1 (it does not
use ws addressing or ws-policy).

WS-Reliable messaging, which composes with ws addressing and uses ws
policy, is soon to go out for OASIS member vote.

Perhaps such a clarification should be put on the WS-RM TC public site.

Tom Rutt
Past WSRM TC chair