Subject: WS-RX TC Vote of thanks

Mary

At today's WS-RX TC call the TC made the motion to ask the Co-Chairs to
formally thank you for you exertions on behalf of the TC. The motion was
passed unanimously.

We know that the combination of a complex specification with three
documents, together with interdepencies, a number of bugs and a complex
situation with respect to the OASIS process meant not only was this a
difficult specification to get to OASIS Standard, but in addition a very
time-consuming effort on your part. You dealt with the TC and the OASIS
process with your typical cool, calm and collected approach and we are
very grateful to you for your efforts.

Best regards,

OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

Office: +1 646 290 8050