Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: [ws-rx] New ballot "Approve Errata as CD, without substantivechanges and put forward for Public Review"]

Tom

Sorry my email has been playing up.

I suggest we go ahead and do a public review and you make this as a comment.

From: Paul Fremantle [mailto: paulzachary@googlemail.com
<mailto:paulzachary@googlemail.com>]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 3:59 PM
To: tom@coastin.com <mailto:tom@coastin.com>
Cc: Doug Davis; Durand, Jacques R.; Rutt, Tom; wsrx
Subject: Re: [ws-rx] New ballot "Approve Errata as CD, without
substantive changes and put forward for Public Review"

Tom

Are you suggesting we do another errata and vote on it?

I am suggesting that this is an editorial clarification, which is
important.

Otherwise, people may think we are changing the schema with an errata,
while in fact we are just fixing an inconsistency.

If there is a public review of the errata, this could be considered a
public review comment.

If no other member agrees that this clarification is necessary, I will
not continue to make an issue out of it.  IT seems important to me to
avoid concerns about an errata
Changing a schema in a non compatible manner.

Paul

<mailto:TRutt@us.fujitsu.com>>, Jacques Durand
< tom@coastin.com <mailto:tom@coastin.com>>, wsrx
  >>> <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org <mailto:ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>>
  >>> cc
  >>>     Subject
  >>>     [ws-rx] New ballot "Approve Errata as CD, without substantive
  >>> changes and put forward for Public Review"
  >>>

  >>> Even though it is too late to change the vote on the ballot for wsrx
  >>> errata (it passed), Fujitsu would like to point
  >>> out (as relayed from Iwasa to me) the fact that one of the changes
was