Subject: FW: Timeline for producing final versions with references to WS-Policy 1.5

Forwarding Kevin's response since he has some trouble posting it directly to the RX list ...

From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Jan 30, 2008 9:32 AM
To: Patil, Sanjay
Cc: ckaler@microsoft.com; ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org; ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Sanjay, sorry for the slow response time. Chris has been travelling and I have ongoing medical issues and also we have not had a TC call for a few weeks.  We will add this item to the agenda for our TC call next week (Wednesday) and try to get back to you after that with an answer. I hope this will work for you. Again sorry for the slowness of my response.

Cheers
Kelvin

Kelvin R. Lawrence
BLOG: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/KRL

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

01/25/2008 06:29 PM

Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, <ckaler@microsoft.com>
cc
<ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>, <ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: Timeline for producing final versions with references to WS-Policy 1.5

Hi Kevin, Chris,

Any chance that my question below would get answered in the coming week! Please note that the WS-RX TC's schedule (and even decision about when to convene the next meeting) depends upon what we hear from you.

[Copying the SX-TC on this thread since I forgot to do that before].

Thanks,
Sanjay Patil

OASIS WS-RX TC Co-Chair