Subject: meeting minutes 11 Sept 2008

Charlie: Dial-in details: (Thanks to WSO2)
US 1-647-723-6919
US 1-800-914-8405
UK 02081962003
UK 08004961044
Code: 5519695

Dug: LOL

chris.ferris morphed into scribe

scribe: review agenda - paul

scribe: no comments

scribe: review and approve minutes from 14th

Dug: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/29063/ws-rx-draft-minutes-cs-ballots-081408.txt

scribe: tom: draft minutes uploaded by sanjay

scribe: dug provided link above

scribe: tom: moves to accept draft minutes as published

Gil: wow, three copies

scribe: charlie: seconds

scribe: paul: no objections - minutes approved

scribe: review action items: no open items

scribe: paul: any new AIs needed? - no

scribe: review of ballots - paul

scribe: paul: having difficulty locating ballots

Dug: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=1512

Dug: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=1513

scribe: dug: pastes links above and below

Dug: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=1514

scribe: gil: wants to be recognized for roll cll

scribe: s/cll/call/

scribe: paul: recognized

scribe: paul: 90% voting yes and none against - on all ballots

scribe: paul: now we need for ws-trust and ws-sec pol to close

scribe: paul: no items until that happens

scribe: paul: comments?

scribe: tomr: do we need a meeting next month?

scribe: paul: problem with skipping a month is we get into the discussion of activating members

scribe: paul: very complex... to understand who might get membership

scribe: paul: given situation now, that might be fewer

scribe: tomr: 10 minute meeting is fine with me

scribe: paul: think we should have a 10 minute meeting - otherwise we will argue longer about having one

scribe: paul: any other business?

scribe: tom: when is next meeting?

scribe: paul: next meeting is Thursday Oct 9

scribe: paul: I will add to TC calendar

scribe: paul: meeting adjourned

IBM Distinguished Engineer, CTO Industry Standards
IBM Software Group, Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris