Subject: RE: [ws-rx] [NEW ISSUE] MC Action URI is poorly defined

If there are no objections (by say Thursday) I can produce drafts of all 3 specs with this and the other two approved issues and upload them on Thursday evening. That would give people about week to review them before the next call.  Thoughts?

thanks
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Ram Jeyaraman <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>

11/11/2008 05:18 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [ws-rx] [NEW ISSUE] MC Action URI is poorly defined

I am fine with this change. I suggest we resolve this and proceed to a member vote during the next TC call on Nov 20th as described in Section 3.4 of the OASIS technical committee process [1]:

“Simultaneously with the approval of a Committee Specification or at a later date, and after three Statements of Use have been presented to the TC, a TC may resolve by Special Majority Vote to submit the Committee Specification to the Membership of OASIS for consideration as an OASIS Standard.”

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#OASISstandard