Subject: RE: [ws-rx] New Editors Drafts

Hi Doug,

Thanks for preparing the CD2 package.

I notice that TX and SX specs have designated a particular version of the document as Authoritative Format [1] [2] in the front page description of the specifications.

The OASIS process guidelines [3] requires this.

Hence, I suggest the RX TC designate the document source of the RX specs, that is, the DOC version, as the Authoritative format.

Would it be possible to make this change so we can approve CD 02 during next call?

Thanks.

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/v1.3/cd/ws-securitypolicy-1.3-spec-cd-03.doc  (Authoritative)

[2] http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wstx-wscoor-1.2-spec-cs-01.doc (Authoritative format)

[3] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#specQuality