Subject: All ballots passed

The ballots to approve the specifications as Committee Specifications and to submit to the OASIS membership for OASIS Standard vote have all passed. I will be updating the documents to reflect Committee Specification status over the next week.

Please submit the requests for OASIS Standard ballot as soon as possible – I will need one request for each specification. The list of required information can be found in the OASIS TC Process: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#OASISstandard. While the deadline is the 15th, I’m anticipating at least 11 submissions and would appreciate the extra lead time given the upcoming holidays.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae

Director, Technical Committee Administration

email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

web: www.oasis-open.org

phone: 1.603.232.9090