Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Updates to the RDDL pages

Hi Ram,

  I'm extremely grateful if someone would update the RDDL files, but the previous version should point to the CS not the previous OS.

Thanks!

Mary

On May 28, 2009, at 4:24 PM, Ram Jeyaraman wrote:

I quickly scanned through the RDDL page links [1] in the TC home page. RM 1.2 and MC 1.1 RDDL pages look good. RMPolicy 1.2 page needs to be updated; it points to CS02 version.

I request the editors / chairs to make the necessary changes and publish the updated RDDL files.

Suggested changes:

o    The Previous Versions for v1.2 should point to v1.1 OASIS standard. Currently, it points to v1.2 CS02.

o    The links to the comments archive is incorrect. It is currently pointing to the TC email archive.

o    The Latest Versions for v1.2 should point to the OASIS standard version.
o    The Previous Versions should point to v1.1 OASIS standard.
o    The PDF and HTML links for v1.2 should point to OASIS standard version.
o    The Stage section description for the specification, XSD, and WSDL files should be changed to reflect OASIS Standard status.
o    The date information for all the files needs to be updated to reflect the OASIS Standard date.

o    The links to the comments archive is incorrect. It is currently pointing to the TC email archive.

o    The links to the comments archive is incorrect. It is currently pointing to the TC email archive.

In addition, the RDDL page description in the TC homepage [1] should be updated to reflect the latest version. For example, RM 1.1 should be changed to RM 1.2, and so on.

Thanks.

[1] Excerpt from TC home page

The following specification sets produced by this TC have been approved as OASIS Standards:

Web Services Reliable Messaging v1.1

Web Services Reliable Messaging Policy Assertion v1.1

Web Services Make Connection v1.0