ws-sx-chair message

Subject: Re: [ws-sx-chair] Request to join OASIS Web Services Secure Exchange (WS-SX) TC Approved

Hi Kelvin -

Thanks for the mail.

I am the rep :) or at least that was the intention - we have an associate membership.  I vagely remember stating that in some text box or some such when subscribing, but I may be mistaken.

> Do you plan to become a member still?
Yes please.

> If so I need that approval please.

"I approve, on behalf of my employer Dajeil Ltd., of Tommy Lindberg's participation in the WS-SX committee".

Regards,
Tommy