ws-sx-comment message

Subject: Error on transport binding example ?

Hello

I'm looking at the Transport Binding example in section C of
WS-SecurityPolicy 1.2 specification.
There's something strange :
In the Initiator to Recipient Message (C.1.2) the signature covers the
TimeStamp and the SignedEndorsingToken
I think that it should cover the SignedEndorsingToken only if [Token
Protection] is true but it is not in the example policy....

Is it an error or do I misunderstand something ?

Valerie