ws-sx-comment message

Subject: Re: [ws-sx-comment] Request Security Token Response Collection

Hello,

This means that if I have only a round trip for issuing a SAML token
for instance,

<wst:RequestSecurityToken xmlns:wst="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512
">
     <wst:RequestType>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512/Issue
</wst:RequestType>
     <wst:TokenType>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion</
wst:TokenType>
</wst:RequestSecurityToken>

and the response:

<wst:RequestSecurityTokenResponse xmlns:wst="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512
" Context="urn:uuid:3A363C8D1FAAA58B081233151366704">
   <wst:RequestedSecurityToken>
     <saml:Assertion xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:
2.0:assertion" ID="_d4e5f9c06806a4de10c392fd0cff9add"
IssueInstant="2009-01-28T14:03:07.991Z" Version="2.0"> ...

is NOT correct, since it is a final leg.

It MUST be something like:

<wstRequestSecurityTokenResponseCollection>
  <wst:RequestSecurityTokenResponse xmlns:wst="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512
" Context="urn:uuid:3A363C8D1FAAA58B081233151366704">
    <wst:RequestedSecurityToken>
     <saml:Assertion  ... >
    </wst:RequestedSecurityToken>
   </wst:RequestSecurityTokenResponse>
</wst:RequestSecurityTokenResponseCollection>

am I wrong? If yes, I would suggest to clarify (maybe with an example)
a bit more the document.

Thanks,

	Massimiliano

- --