ws-sx-comment message

Subject: ContentEncryptedElements in SupportingToken assertions

Hi,

I'd like to ask if there is any particular reason for not allowing the
ContentEncryptedElements assertions in any of the SupportingToken
assertions. In my opinion its handling would resemble the
SignedElements and EncryptedElements assertions and since the content
encryption assertion is anyway available in the spec I don't see any
problem with it being in a supporting token. The xsd also allows it...

Regards,
Stefan