Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Groups - WS-SX Weekly Telecon modified

Michael, thanks for the heads up. I wasd planning to raise F2F status under other business tomorrow anyway so let's discuss on our call. We'll need to see how bad a conflict this is for people but my experience is that you can almost never find a perfect date with such a large group.

Cheers
Kelvin

"Brenner, Michael Ralf (Michael)" <mrbrenner@lucent.com>

01/10/2006 11:43 AM

Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
RE: [ws-sx] Groups - WS-SX Weekly Telecon modified

Hi Kelvin and all,

I would like to point out a conflict for the date for the planned f2f meeting in April - namely OMA has it's periodic 1 week of meetings exactly in that week. I was pondering to make that comment in our last/first f2f, but then, with my observer startus, I figured it may not be appropriate. That said, there may be others that attend both OASIS and OMA and may have similar conflict. I would like to bring to your attention that in my view, WS-SX work may be relevant to the topic of identity management, and that is a topic that is relevant and being worked on in OMA as well - hence also there is interested from some OMA participating companies to follow both lines of work. I realize changing logistics may be difficult. That said, I wonder if it would be possible and it would make sense to re-visit the dates for ws-sx next f2f, e.g. push back or forward by 1-2 weeks, to make it possible to attend. Of course, if it would not create other potential conflicts. Keeping with my obser!
ver status, I do not plan to raise this issue myself during our conference call.
Thanks and regards,

Michael Brenner
Lucent Technologies