Subject: Additional charter clarifications

The chairs took the action to follow up with OASIS to see if we should ammend or restart the current charter clarification vote or if we should have a subsequent vote.  The OASIS staff told us that the process does not allow the vote to be modified and that a TC vote would be required to stop the current vote.  The recommend course of action is to pull together a proposal for the additional clarifications discussed on the last call and have the TC vote to have another clarification vote (in addition to the one that is about to close).

Kelvin and Chris