Subject: Re: [ws-sx] i017 sp:RequiredElements mechanism

One thing we may want to look at is that the use of the term "Elements" in
this assertion is inconsistent with the use of "Elements" vs. "Parts"
throughout the rest of the specification. Elsewhere "Parts" refers to
soap:Body and children of soap:Header and "Elements" refers to arbitrary
elements. In this case we are using "Elements" to refer to soap:Body and
children of soap:Header.