Subject: Charter clarification ballot #2

Folks unfortunately the second charter clarification ballot did not pass as 23 of our 66 members failed to vote in the ballot. This ballot needed a 2/3 majority to pass and we had 43 yes votes with 23 not voting. We needed 44 yes votes to pass.

We can discuss on our call later but I assume the TC will want to re-run the ballot as there was consensus on the text for the ballot and no one voted no during the voting period.

Cheers
Kelvin
WS-SX co-chair