Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Issue 28: Multiple supporting tokens of the same type?

I have been intending to create an issue similar to this one, so I will
jump on the bandwagon.

I think much more can be done to describe:

1. which assertions can appear where
2. what combinations make no sense and should either be prohibited or it
should be stated they have no agreed meaning (example, encryption
property applied to token)
3. how policies attached to different wsdl elements, which all apply in
a given situation, interact with each other.

Hal

UNTIL
> > THE ISSUE IS ASSIGNED A NUMBER.
> >
> > The issues coordinators will notify the list when that has occurred.
> >
> > Protocol:  ws-sp
> > ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-ed-01-r03-diff.pdf
> >
> > Artifact:  spec
> >
> > Type: design
> >
> > Title: Multiple supporting tokens of the same type?

> > Can a Policy have more than one supporting token (of the same type),
> > e.g. multiple SupportingTokens or multiple
EndorsingSupportingTokens?