Subject: RE: AW: [ws-sx] Issue 31: Clarification for UsernameToken assertion

> Scott, what Symon is saying is for the already defined token
> profiles in WSS, so this is a confined space.

No objection from me, I was merely anticipating the expected objection that
addressing the problem space in the abstract was impossible.

If you want to constrain it to "should include capabilities for expressing
policy relevant to the existing OASIS WSS 1.1 token profiles", that's fine
by me.

-- Scott