Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Groups - Draft Use Cases (WS-SX Use Casesv2.ppt) uploaded

The intent based on last call is not create an exhaustive list of all the posible use cases these specs could be used for (and I'm sure we would miss quite a few) but to create the use cases for the interop scenarios. Make sense ?

Inactive hide details for Prateek Mishra <prateek.mishra@oracle.com>Prateek Mishra <prateek.mishra@oracle.com>

          Prateek Mishra <prateek.mishra@oracle.com>

          02/15/2006 08:20 AM

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [ws-sx] Groups - Draft Use Cases (WS-SX Use Casesv2.ppt) uploaded

Tony,

Will there be a chance to review these cases on the call  today?

Put another way, how could we contribute to taking this document further?

- prateek

>The document named Draft Use Cases (WS-SX Use Casesv2.ppt) has been
>submitted by Mr. Anthony Nadalin to the OASIS Web Services Secure Exchange
>(WS-SX) TC document repository.
>
>Document Description:
>First pass at usecases
>
>View Document Details:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/document.php?document_id=16577
>
>Download Document:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/16577/WS-SX%20Use%20Casesv2.ppt
>

>PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
>may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.
>
>-OASIS Open Administration

GIF image