Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Use-Case and Proposed Solution for i010

I believe Prateek has touched on an important scenario that should be
supported by WS-Trust, and is consistent with the way many organizations
will want to use the protocol.  Specifically, WS-Trust should support a
scenario where a client of the STS can "authenticate" to the STS using a
security token bound to the request as described in WSS, and also
include another "supporting security token" in the header of the
request.  Currently, I see nothing in the spec that prescribes how the
STS could distinguish between the two tokens.  If it's there, then I
apologize for my ignorance.

Specifically, I agree with the approach you take in the possible
solution you suggest in 3.2.2, although I think I may be suggesting
something slightly different here.