Subject: REMINDER: Pls vote in the F2F attendance ballot

Here is a second reminder. We still have a lot of people who have not told us if they will be coming to the Austin F2F (only about 33% have responded so far). Please go to the ballot [1] and vote, today if possible. We want to have the best possible meeting and to provide that environment we really do need to know how many people are going to attend.

Thanks

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/ballot.php?id=963

Cheers
Kelvin