Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Issue 44: What is an authorization token?

During the conference call (mar 8) it was suggested that Example 4.3.1
(ws-trust-1.3-spec-ed-01) provided an example of the use of an
"authorization token".

Reviewing the example (reproduced below), I was unable to distinguish
the authorization token vs. a token returned as a result of
issuance. So I would request that we add this example to the issue
(versus depending upon it for clarification).

<wst:RequestSecurityTokenResponse>
        <wst:RequestedSecurityToken>

            <xyz:CustomToken xmlns:xyz="...">

            </xyz:CustomToken>