Subject: Proposed Agenda and final logistics for F2F

I am attaching below a PDF containing the proposed agenda, dial in details and other final logistics for our Austin F2F. For completeness I am also including Word, ODF and HTML versions of the document. Please RSVP to the list with any suggested agenda changes and/or questions.

Cheers
Kelvin

f2f-agenda.pdf

f2f-agenda.doc

Title: WS-SX F2F Agenda

WS-SX F2F Logistics and Agenda

Date

April 4th and 5th 2006

Location

IBM Corporation
11501 Burnet Road
Building 904 , Rio Grande Room in the Executive Briefing Center

NOTE: IBM has buildings on both sides of Burnet Road. We will be in the "pale peach" small tower buildings on the EAST side of Burnet Road.

(All times below are in USA Central Daylight Time)

General Logistics

Detailed logistics regarding hotels, maps, air transportation etc were previously provided at the URL below

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200602/msg00131.html

A close up map that shows where the building is that we will be meeting in is at the URL below

http://www.research.ibm.com/arl/images/gen/ibmaustin1.gif

Another simple site map is here

http://www.research.ibm.com/arl/images/gen/ibmaerial.gif

Please see the detailed mail in the archive for links to several other maps including a Google map of the area

Dial in information

Tuesday April 4th (morning)

+1 919-997-8152

Access Code: 2486414 #

We are grateful to Nortel Networks for sponsoring the dial-in for this part of the meeting

Tuesday April 4th (afternoon)

+1 919-997-8152

Access Code: 2486414 #

We are grateful to Nortel Networks for sponsoring the dial-in for this part of the meeting

Wednesday April 5th (morning)

There are three numbers to chose from

Boston +1 781/ 993-4850

Mountain View +1 650/ 864-5850

NY +1 914/ 368-0650

Access code: 101698

We are grateful to Nokia for sponsoring the dial-in for this part of the meeting

Wednesday April 5th (afternoon)

+1 404-827-9098

Code: 7661755#

We are grateful to BEA Systems for sponsoring the dial-in for this part of the meeting

Chat Room

http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wssx

All being well we will keep the chat room open all meeting to help those dialing in raise a question etc.

Agenda

April 4th (Tuesday)

09:00 - 10:00 OASIS WS-Security Telecon

Free time if you are not involved in the WS-S call

Coffee/soda available in the room at 10am

10:00 - 10:30 Call WSSX meeting to order

Building/Meeting logistics

Roll call

Approve minutes of prior meeting

Review agenda for this meeting

10:30 - 12:00 Issues list – Trust and SC issues

12:00 - 13:00 Lunch [1]

13:00 - 14:30 Discuss interop plans, testcases, schedule

14:30 - 15:00 Break

15:00 - 17:00 HOLD – Buffer/Additional time for discussion

17:00 Adjourn for the day

18:30 – 22:00 HOLD: For possible TC Dinner. Hosts will help organize

if there is interest but cannot fund.

April 5th (Wednessday)

08:00 - 09:00 Breakfast

09:00 - 12:00 Issues List – SP issues

12:00 - 13:00 Lunch [1]

13:00 - 14:30 Continue interop discussions as needed

14:30 – 15:00 Break

15:00 – 16:30 Discuss next steps

- Plan for getting docs to CD

- Future F2F plan

16:30 – 17:00 HOLD: For other business/buffer

17:00 Adjourn meeting

[1] Food information

Our hosts are providing the following food offerings during the meeting

Tuesday, April 4

10:00 coffee and juice

12:00 Lunch / deli buffet

Wednesday, April 5

08:00 - continental breakfast (coffee/juice/pastries)

12:00 Lunch / fajitas buffet

=

f2f-agenda-odf.odt