Subject: Set of new issues from Microsoft

Hi All,

The goal of this mail is to help TC members understand the reasons for raising the issues that I’m going to send to the TC mailing list subsequently to this mail.

During the past months after the WS-Trust and WS-SecureConversation were submitted to the WS-SX TC Microsoft did several interoperability events. Some of the scenarios that were tested aimed at WS-Trust and WS-SecureConversation interoperability. Several issues that were found during the scenarios implementation, the actual testing and collected from the feedback of the events participants were specification related. After analyzing those issues we have come with the set of changes that we believe will help to make those specifications more understandable, easier to implement and will lead to more interoperable implementations.

Thanks,

--Jan