Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Proposed Agenda and final logistics for F2F

Thanks Frederick, I will update the agenda...

Cheers
Kelvin

Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>

04/02/2006 07:33 PM

Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-sx] Proposed Agenda and final logistics for F2F

Correction to the dialin information for April 5th AM:

Both conference id & PIN are required:

Conference ID
30733

PIN-code