Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Issue 55: Clarification on RequireDerivedKeys andX509Token under AsymmetricBinding

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delayed response , please see inline

Paul Cotton wrote:
> From today's F2F draft minutes:
>
> ===
> i055   Clarification on RequireDerivedKeys and X509Token under
> AsymmetricBinding
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200603/msg00121.html
>
> The TC discussed this issue but it was not clear what use the case that
> K. Venugopal was discussing.  The TC would like him to better explain
> his use case so that we can understand the issue.
> ==
>
> Please clarify your use case and/or restate your questions since the TC
> does not yet understand your questions.

<deleted/>
In context  to my previous mail let me know if this helps.

If I have a policy like shown below , I  would like to know how the
message is secured. How are the keys derived.

<sp:AsymmetricBinding xmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy";>
    <wsp:Policy>
        <sp:InitiatorToken>
            <wsp:Policy>