Subject: ws-trust error handling?

I received the following Q from one of our programmers about the
ws-trust spec:

---

The WSDL defined in the specification does not define any faults for the
operations. Are there any planned ? Section 11 titled "Error Handling"
defines a list of faults in the "wst" namespace, but the WSDL does not use
these fault types nor are these fault types defined normatively in any
place. Are these fault types defined else where ?
---

Thanks, Frank.

--
Frank Siebenlist               franks@mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory