Subject: RE: [ws-sx] WSSX Call Wednesday

Call dial-in and agenda have been posted – meeting is NOT cancelled.

Thanks to IBM for sponsoring the call on short notice.

If others can sponsor calls in the future, please let Kelvin and I know.

From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:26 PM
To: ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-sx] WSSX Call Wednesday

Folks, I am in Florida with the family on vacation and the last several days I have been unable to get internet access. I just managed to get on-line and realized we have no dial in number for tomorrow posted. Also, My plans have changed such that I will be in a plane tomorrow during the call. I am attempting to get hold of Chris to see if he can chair the call and if we can get a number etc.

It is possible we may have to cancel the call.

Apologies for the lack of agenda and number I had not anticipated having the problems I have had getting on line

We will post another message asap letting everyone know if the call is on or off.

Cheers
Kelvin