Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Issue 55: Clarification on RequireDerivedKeys and X509Token under AsymmetricBinding

But signatures are performed using asymmetric keys and there is text in
section 5.2.1 of [1] that says

"Where the key material associated with a token is asymmetric, this
property applies to the use of symmetric keys encrypted with the key
material associated with the token."

Gudge

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/17889/ws