Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Issue 66: Security Policy Usecases

Tony:
We sent out the usecases for two reasons.

First, security policy is complex and these usecases will give people
a bunch of standard policies that they can just pickup and use or templates
they can modify.

Second, looking thru these usecases will identify holes and bugs in the spec.
You mail and the earlier mail from Anand Mani that I forwarded have started
this process.  This is great!  We will end up with a much better spec.

All the best, Ashok