Subject: security policy help for example C.3.2

ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-ed-01-r07-diff

<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/
18836/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-ed-01-r07-diff.doc>

I need help understanding the message example in C3.2 which I believe
is supposed to correspond to the policy in C3.1

Specifically I do not understand what policy element directed that
RecipientToken be included with a ds:Reference in the message signature.

To reiterate:
Timestamp is always included, due to binding rules.
SomeUsernameToken and SomeSupportingToken are included since any
Signed?SupportingToken includes the token in the message reference list.
InitiatorToken is included due to the ProtectTokens policy, which
says that the token associated with the key used to generate the
signature should be included as a reference.
Header1, Header2 and Body are included since they are listed in
SignedParts.

Which policy directive causes RecipientToken to be included?

If it is ProtectTokens then I need to raise an issue since the text
isn't clear. If it isn't then why is RecipientToken in the
ds:References list?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia