Subject: RE: Issue 90: Description of Strict Formatting seems wrong for EncryptedKey

As I mentioned on the last call, the WS-I Basic Security Profile was
written assuming that either a ReferenceList or an EncryptedKey would
appear at the top level for each encryption step, but not both. See
especially section 6.1 and section 10 of that document.

http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicSecurityProfile-1.0.html

Hal

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/18837/ws