Subject: Re: [ws-sx] More interop scenario document issues

Hi Vijay,

I think the simplest fix here is to remove the entry under "Client and
Service Security Binding" for scenario 2. We had only submitted the case for
"Username for SAML 1.1 Bearer Token, WSS 1.0" with no further interop
steps proposed.

You are correct to observe that the current entry suggests that proof of
possession is involved in a follow-on step.

We might also do the same with Scenario 3 and 7. Again, our interest was
in ensuring that certain RST and RSTR combinations were
tested vs. the follow-on steps that might take place.

Does that work?

- prateek