Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Issue 101: Need additional SamlToken Assertion Elementsfor Holder-of-Key and Sender-Vouches

As I mentioned on the call, I think that Holder-Of-Key is indicated by virtue of the SAML token being used as token that requires proof of key knowledge, for example, [Protection Token], [Endorsing Supporting Tokens], [Signed Endorsing Supporting Tokens].

Similarly, I think Sender-Vouches is indicated by virtue of the SAML token being used as a token that requires signing, for example, [Signed Supporting Tokens]

Gudge