Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Issue 102: Interop document - Add section numbers andline numbers to interop document

I took an opportunistic stab at satisfying this issue in the update to the interop scenarios I just uploaded. Consider it a proposal for resolving this issue. That update also contains the remaining editorial corrections you had pointed out in an earlier mail.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/document.php?document_id=19749

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/19749/ws-sx-interop-ed-06.doc

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:46 PM
To: Frederick Hirsch; ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org

Issue 102

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick Hirsch [mailto:frederick.hirsch@nokia.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:10 PM
To: ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Hirsch Frederick; Marc Goodner

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL OR START A DISCUSSISON THREAD UNTIL THE ISSUE IS ASSIGNED A NUMBER.
The issues coordinators will notify the list when that has occurred.

Protocol:  interop

Artifact:  interop document

WS-SX Interop Scenarios
Scenarios for demonstration of WS-SX TC specifications Version ED-05

<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/
19328/ws-sx-interop-ed-05.doc>

Type: editorial

Title: Add section numbers and line numbers to interop document

Ease ability to discuss, reference, review and comment on interop document.

Related issues: none

Proposed Resolution:

Provided in redline of earlier draft 4, see
  <http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/email/archives/
200607/msg00068.html>

---

regards, Frederick