Subject: CD 01 materials for SC and Trust

I have taken the liberty of preparing zip archives with materials for the CD 01 materials for SC and Trust based on the editor drafts posted today. The only difference in the documents besides the status text is that I removed the revision history.

These archives contain the Word source material and generated PDF and HTML from same. They also contain the schemas and for Trust the WSDL. Each spec also has included a RDDL page for use at the namespace location with pointers to all of these materials. The zips contain a folder structure that should unpack into what we need at docs.oasis-open.org.

Regards,

Marc g

ws-secureconversation-cd-01.zip

ws-trust-cd-01.zip