Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Issue 66: Security Policy Usecases

Attached is updated version working draft 02 (dated internally at Sept
12, 2006)
of the Security Policy Usecases document.

It includes responses to comments received from Martin and Symon
((emailed from Hal), I think Symon's question on asymmetric vs symmetric
should be answered by the source referencing)

    (note: I had some problems with the Word comment feature, so
    please ignore the remnants of the original comments.).

It includes source references, where known, for where the use cases
came from. These sources possibly may be used as examples of
implementations that could use the associated policies, but that is not
guaranteed at this time.

Finally, it includes a reworked section 2.3 for the SAML use cases.
In particular, the examples are intended to be consistent with the
guidelines specified in the earlier email that addresses issue 101.

As always, comments, corrections, suggestions are welcome.

    Thanks,
    Rich Levinson
    Oracle

UseCases-Comments-Gudge-updated_w_rich-5.doc