Subject: Interop doc updated - changes for issue 104 applied

All,

The interop doc I uploaded contains the pending changes for issue 103. I also applied the edits to bring it in line for what was tested in the TC interop per issue 104.

The version online does not have change bars as it became difficult to read. For those interested I have attached a change bar version here.

-----Original Message-----
From: mgoodner@microsoft.com [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:29 PM
To: ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-sx] Groups - ws-sx-interop-ed-07.doc (ws-sx-interop-ed-07.doc) uploaded

The document revision named ws-sx-interop-ed-07.doc
(ws-sx-interop-ed-07.doc) has been submitted by Mr Marc Goodner to the OASIS Web Services Secure Exchange (WS-SX) TC document repository.  This document is revision #2 of ws-sx-interop-ed-05.doc.

Document Description:
Applied issue 103. This revision also serves as the proposal for issue 104.

Note there are no redlines (they started to become distrating). A redline version will be sent to the TC alias.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/document.php?document_id=20354

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/20354/ws-sx-interop-ed-07.doc

Revision:
This document is revision #2 of ws-sx-interop-ed-05.doc.  The document details page referenced above will show the complete revision history.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration

ws-sx-interop-ed-07-diff.doc