Subject: WS-SX TC Minutes, September 20 2006

WS-SX TC Minutes, September 20 2006

Summary of new Action Items:

AI-2006-09-20-01 – Chairs to cancel TC calls for Nov 22, Dec 20 and Dec 27

AI-2006-09-20-02 – Marc and Tony to prepare interop plan for SP

1. Call to order/roll call

Present:

tbd

2. Reading/Approving minutes of last meeting (September 13 2006)

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200609/msg00035.html

Adopted unanimously.

3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)

Nothing this week.

F2F will be discussed next week.

4. Issues list

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/Issues.xml

a) Review of action items

AI-2006-09-06-01 - Gudge to make proposal for issue 90 by end of September

b) Issues in Review status

None.

c) New issues

None.

d) Active issues

i066 - SecurityPolicy use cases

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200609/msg00033.html

Please review for next week.

i081 - Provide policy statements and associated URIs that can be referenced from wsp:PolicyReference statements

Not discussed.

i086 - No policy support for content encryption?

Proposal 1 - http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200609/msg00029.html

Adopted unanimously, status changed to pending.

i090 - Description of Strict Formatting seems wrong for EncryptedKey

Not discussed.

i096 - Ensure Appendix A is complete

Not discussed.

i101 - Need additional SamlToken Assertion Elements for Holder-of-Key and Sender-Vouches

Proposal 2 - http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200609/msg00032.html

Please review for next week.

Concern that the language is clear that the defaults are clear.

i104 - Update interop documents to reflect what was actually tested.

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200609/msg00045.html

Adopted unanimously, status changed to review.

i110 - QName support for specifying elements that need to be present in the message

Proposal 1 - http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200609/msg00034.html

Please review for next week.

f) Pending issues

i083 - Remove shading from figures, possibly enlarge

i103 - Interop document - Clarify that RSTR is returned in RSTRC

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200609/msg00045.html

Adopted unanimously, status changed to review.

5. Next steps

PR for SC/Trust have gone out.

Please notify other interested organizations you are active at.

After we approved the CDs that are in the TC archive for PR we sent them to the OASIS staff. The OASIS staff ahd some editorial corrections required for the PR, e.g. font changes. Those changes were made and are reflected in the docs at the namespace locations that were referenced in the PR announcement. Those changes have not made it back into the TC archive yet. The copies in the TC archive will be updated so they are the same as what went out in the PR announcement.

6. Should we cancel the calls on Nov 22, Dec 20 and Dec 27?

Yes. Adopted unanimously.

AI-2006-09-20-01 – Chairs to cancel TC calls for Nov 22, Dec 20 and Dec 27

7. Other business

We seem to be approaching zero active issues on SP. Interop plans for SP are needed as TC members will need to ramp up to participate.

AI-2006-09-20-02 – Marc and Tony to prepare interop plan for SP

8. Adjournment

The meeting adjourned at 7:26am PST