Subject: RE: [ws-sx] TC must re-approve WS-T/WS-SC as CD before asking CSvote

My apologies, I did not mean to imply that these were already approved.

When we previously moved from editor's draft to committee draft that editor team followed a similar process where we presented the documents with titles etc. in a "final" form for the TC to approve. The TC still had to vote on them. We were simply following that process again with these drafts.

-----Original Message-----
From: NISHIMURA Toshihiro [mailto:nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 9:58 PM
To: ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org

First of all, the documents uploaded recently are already markd as
"Committee Specification", but they are not yet.

Secondly, TC must re-approve those documents as Committee Draft at
first.
Though the TC Process document(*1) is ambiguous about this, the TC
Guidelines: TC Lifecycle documents says as follows (in the Public
Review Draft section):
| After addressing the comments, perhaps by revision of the
| specification, the TC must re-approve the specification as a Committee
| Draft.

(*1) http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php
(*2) http://wiki.oasis-open.org/staff-stds-wiki/TechnicalCommitteeLifecycle

Thirdly, I'd like to send some editorial comments after this e-mail.
(most of them are minor ones)
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., SOFTWARE UNIT, FUJITSU LIMITED