Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Issue PR010: Value of @TrustVersion is not clear

Jan,

I agree to use document URL(URI).

One remaining problem is that the front page of the latest WS-Trust
spec doesn't give the URL in the Location column (It lacks "http://";).
I believe it will be fixed when it is finalized.
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., SOFTWARE UNIT, FUJITSU LIMITED