Subject: RE: [ws-sx] RE: W3C WS-Policy 1.5 Last Call review by OASIS WS-SX TC

Hi Paul, before the end of year break we invited members of the TC to send comments to you directly or to feel free to send comments to the chairs so that we could roll up a set of feedback. To date I have not received any such e-mails. We can ask the TC again on our Jan 17th call but at this time I don't think we can commit to have comments as I have not seen any substantial traffic on this topic so far. Thanks for the reminder(s).

WSSX TC members if you do have comments you want to provide as part of WSSX TC feedback, please post them to the WSSX list ASAP. Many thanks.

Cheers
Kelvin
OASIS WS-SX TC co-Chair

Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>

01/12/2007 09:30 AM

Chris Kaler <ckaler@microsoft.com>, Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, "ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [ws-sx] RE: W3C WS-Policy 1.5 Last Call review by OASIS WS-SX TC

The WS-Policy 1.5 Last Call period closes today.

Can you please confirm if the WS-SX TC will be providing any Last Call comments?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com