Subject: OASIS Ballot Reminder

Folks just a polite reminder - please have your OASIS rep vote in the Trust and SC ballots

Currently we have more than 20 companies that have people who regularly attend the TC calls that have not voted.

Also please remember there are TWO ballots not one. We seem to have an issue with some people not noticing that there are 2 ballots as currently Trust has 3 more votes than SC (but there have not been any negative votes)

Thanks in advance for your attention to this

For reference here are the ballots:

SC http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=1224
Trust  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=1225

Cheers