Subject: SP updated with all pending issues

Apologies for not getting this out the day of the call. We spent  a little extra time reviewing it before posting which proved to be needed. I attribute the delay in getting the pdf copies uploaded to my ISP. L

I left the diff lines from CD01 since this revision is coming in so soon after the last one I posted. Change log from the doc is below. Note that we did update the namespace for the spec. This is due to the changed assertion names which effectively remove previously present assertions. So changing the namespace is in keeping with the policy on this the TC has agreed to.

I will update the schema for SP on Monday.

PDF without diff: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/22573/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-ed-02-r2.pdf

PDF with diff from CD01: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/22572/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-ed-02-r2-diff.pdf

Doc source with diff from CD01: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/22568/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-ed-02-r2-diff.doc

Change log:

Prepared new draft from CD01
Updated cover pages and Notices per latest OASIS template
PR009 – Updated section 10, appendix A
PR010 – Updated @TrustVersion
PR011 – Updated section 5.3.5, 5.3.7
PR014 – Updated section 6.4
PR015 – Added new section 5.2, updates throughout section 5 token assertions for Issuer, IssuerName and Claims
PR016 – Added section 5.4.11
PR017 – Updates throughout, implicit changed to implied
PR018 – Updates throughout, changed wsp:Policy from optional to required PR019 – Updated sections 5.3.6, 5.3.7
PR021 – Updated sections 1, 1.2 and 1.5 (section 1.5 has placeholders for future references)
---
Kept diff lines from CD01
Updated namespace, 200512 -> 200702
PR021 – Fixed placeholder references in 1.5
PR013 – Added new section 8.6, updated sections 8 and 8.1
PR020 – Updated sections 1.5, 4.1.1 and 4.2.1
PR022 – Updated section 10.1
PR023 – Updated sections 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.2.1, 4.2.2, and 4.2.3

Regards, Marc g