Subject: Re: [ws-sx] WS-Policy and WS-Trust

I don't think that is quite the case, we need a normative reference to resolve wsp:Policy, so where are we to find this, so the binding is normative now as an explicit namespace is used

Inactive hide details for Greg Whitehead <greg.whitehead@hp.com>Greg Whitehead <greg.whitehead@hp.com>

          Greg Whitehead <greg.whitehead@hp.com>

          03/07/2007 12:01 PM

<ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

[ws-sx] WS-Policy and WS-Trust

I just took a look at ws-trust-1.3.xsd and the content model for RST and
RSTR is already <xs:any> (the wsp namespace is declared in the xsd file, but
it is ONLY used in comments).

So, for what it's worth, the only binding to a particular version of
WS-Policy is in the normative text of the spec.

-Greg

GIF image