Subject: RE: [ws-sx] WS-Policy and WS-Trust

Many TCs  went through exactly the same arguments over ws-addressing, and in all cases they decided not to rely on the member
submission. Also WS-RX recently faced the same problem and has revised its spec to point to the CR version. We should be consistent
across these specs if composibility is to make sense.

Finally, the charter clearly states that if such specs are not far enough along the standardisation process, an abstract model
should be defined. The member submission is clearly not far enough along since it has been superseded. If people think this
superseded version is unstable, I have no idea why it is in CR, but in that case an abstract model is required as per the charter.

Martin.