Subject: Reminder: Quote deadline for press release

Just a reminder that today is the deadline to submit Sponsor quotes for the
"WS-SecureConversation and WS-Trust Approved as OASIS Standards" press release.
Please email me your quotes by 5:00 pm EST (US) today. We're on schedule to
distribute the release tomorrow.

Thanks,
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 9:49 AM
To: 'pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: OASIS Press Release to Announce Approval of WS-Trust and
WS-SecureConversation

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS MONDAY, 26 MAR--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the
approval of WS-SecureConversation 1.3 and WS-Trust 1.3 as OASIS Standards. We
have targeted Tuesday, 27 March, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our
technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive
promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.
The WS-SecureConversation and WS-Trust press release will contain the following
statement:

"The WS-SecureConversation and WS-Trust OASIS Standards were developed by
representatives of Adobe, AmberPoint, Axway, BEA Systems, BMC Software, CA,
EDS, Forum Systems, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, IONA, Microsoft, Neustar, Nokia, Nortel,
Novell, Oracle, Progress Software, Red Hat, Ricoh, SAP, SOA Software, Software
AG, Sun Microsystems, Tibco Software, VeriSign, and others."

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be
included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization participating in the OASIS
WS-SX TC, and you wish to receive visibility for your role in the development
of WS-SecureConversation and WS-Trust, please contact
peter.roden@oasis-open.org immediately for information on upgrading your
membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

*Quotes*
Any Foundational- or Sponsor-level member of OASIS may submit a quote in
support of the approval of WS-SecureConversation and WS-Trust--you do not have
to be a member of the OASIS WS-SX TC. Please email quotes to me, including a
name and title at your organization to whom the quote can be attributed.

If your organization is not a Sponsor member of OASIS, and you would like to
submit a quote for this press release, please contact
peter.roden@oasis-open.org.

*More information*
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200703/msg00019.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200703/msg00001.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ws-sx/

**Our deadline for accepting quotes for this press release is Monday, 26
March.**

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer