Subject: [internal] RE: Issue PR025: Clarify that consistent versions ofWS-Policy and WS-PolicyAttachment specifications MUST be used

Can we provide the exact text for this clarification?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com

From: Greg Carpenter
Sent: April 16, 2007 10:12 AM
To: ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org

[[ gleaned from the spreadsheet of SP PR comments posted at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx-comment/200704/msg00000.html ]]
Protocol:  ws-securitypolicy
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-cd-02-diff.pdf
Artifact:  spec / schema
Type: design
Title: Clarify that consistent versions of WS-Policy and WS-PolicyAttachment specifications MUST be used
section 1 -- line 9:
This document refers to both WS-Policy and WS-PolicyAttachment, so we must be consistent.
Related issues:
None.
Proposed Resolution:
Clarify that consistent versions of WS-Policy and WS-PolicyAttachment specifications MUST be used..