Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Issue PR024: SP document doesn't say how to get a valuefor the wsp: prefix

I don’t see an issue with getting the value of the namespace wsp through the referenced versions of the specifications.

I propose we close this issue with no action.

From: Greg Carpenter [mailto:gregcarp@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 7:04 AM
To: ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org

[[ gleaned from the spreadsheet of SP PR comments posted at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx-comment/200704/msg00000.html ]]

Protocol:  ws-securitypolicy

Artifact:  spec / schema

Type: editorial

Title: SP document doesn't say how to get a value for the wsp: prefix

section 1 -- line 9:
This document used to provide the value of the wsp prefix. Now it doesn't say how to get that value. In particular, it is defined in both WS-Policy and WS-PolicyAttachment, so we must be consistent.

Related issues:

None.

Proposed Resolution:

Add a sentence "Refer to the WS-Policy and WS-PolicyAttachment specifications for the value of the wsp namespace.”